July has come to an end and that means one thing to me – My birthday is rapidly approaching! August 10 to be exact… YAY! I’ve been counting down the days since, like, my last birthday! 🙂
I don’t think I’ve ever shared a birthday wish list on the blog. Over the last few weeks, I’ve been jotting down a few ideas to put on a list. I shared them recently on my Instagram stories. Here are a few little things I would LOVE to have!
- Blender Bombs: Have you heard of these? If not, you need to check them out yourself! These sweet little bombs are compacted with nutrient enriched goodness to drop in your smoothie and add more fullness. They taste great and actually keep me full for hours. To learn more, go check them out here. While you’re there, you can order me a box or two! 🙂
- Sunscreen: I know this may seem odd, but this sunscreen serves double-duty for me. Not only does it protect my skin from harmful rays, it’s perfect matte finish allows it to act as a foundation as well. Perfect coverage without the shine. Designed by my dermatologist, Dr. Germain. Love it!
- Plants and Planters: Newbie plant mom here. Well, I shouldn’t say that. I’ve had outdoor plants for years now. Two years ago, I was gifted this beautiful Anthurium and the indoor plant obsession began. I now care for a Peace Lily, which still challenges me at times, and I’ve grown some indoor veggies. Right now, I’m propagating a piece of my son’s beautiful Pothos and I’m looking to add a snake plant to my collect soon.
- Wine…I mean – DUH! If you know me, you know I love wine! So help me restock my rack!
- Gift Cards: Who can go wrong with gift cards? Starbucks, Target, Amazon, or just a Visa, they will all do the trick!
So there you have it! I’m not hard to please. So if you’re looking to buy a gift, you know what this girl is looking for! Oh, and I love balloons, so if each of you would bring me one, that would be cool! Looking forward to bringing in the Big 48 and accepting all it has to offer! Many blessings to all!